We have guaranteed departure "Cabin Charters" from Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye and Antalya. Cabin charter is a wonderful way to enjoy the beautiful wonders of the Turkish coastline.
You may choose to enjoy the cruise on your own, with friends or family and the number of cabins you would like to
rent is up to you. You don't have to get a large group together to rent a private yacht for a yachting holiday.
You will have the opportunity to have a 'Blue Voyage' together with a group of sea-lovers from all around the world.
It is a wonderful way to meet friends from all cultures.
We have different weekly cabin charter routes with guaranteed departures. Please contact with us for detailed information.
General Procedures for “Cabin Charters”
- Check in and boarding starts from 15:30 on your first day and the first meal is dinner on board. Check out will be on the last day after breakfast at 10:30 am.
- As the first and the last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the marina.
- During the “Blue Cruise” the engines will mostly be used. However the sails can be opened from time to time according to the weather conditions and wind direction. The sail on the yacht will be opened at least twice a week.
- The captain may make changes to the cruise program according to the sea and weather conditions. This is for the safety and security of our guests. Sailing is not permitted by port authorities in case of winds if 6-7 Beaufort or more.
- It is not allowed to bring drinks or alcoholic beverages on board from outside. A large selection of drinks can be purchased from the bar of the yacht at a reasonable price and bills will be paid at the end of the cruise.
- Our cruises are sold directly as well as through our tour operators. Our clients consist of people who love the sea from all over the globe and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people from every type of culture. We cannot and do not control the age or nationality of guests on board. No children under the age of 12 are allowed on board for Cabin Charters. For those who have children, they may hire a private gulet as we have gulets that are ranged from 2 cabins and more. If you would like to hire a Private Yacht then please see our Private Yacht Charter section.
- Our cruises are carefully planned and every detail thoughtfully considered. We have had the experience of planning cruises for a number of years. Tours are printed in our brochures and therefore we cannot make changes to the itinerary according to customer’s special requirements.
- Instructions of the boat will be given to our guests by the embarkation.
- We cannot give any guarantee for twin or triple cabins on the programs numbered 1 and 2 with standard yachts.
- All cabins have private WC / shower, portholes and a small wardrobe. The toilets can either be flushing type, marine type toilet with a pump or electrical.
- In all of our boat there is sufficient safety equipment on board including life jackets & lines, dingy boats and a life raft. These all meet international safety requirements.
- For the programs 1 and 2 with standard yachts we guarantee an inverter or generator to charge your electrical gadgets in the communal areas. Though for the programs 3 to 6 you may have 220V in your cabins too.
- All yachts store basic fishing lines, flippers and snorkels for the use of our guests.
- In our Cabin Charter prices, Port Charges for all ports and fuel surcharges are included in the price unlike other firms.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
Single Supplement is 60%.
No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed
THE PRICE INCLUDE
- Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies
- All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures
- Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Using water
- Diesel & Gasoline expenses
- Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (beach towels are not provided)
- Use of equipment on board. (flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc)
- Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
- V.A.T 18%
- Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
- All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
THE PRICE EXCLUDE:
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
- Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & foreign harbors.
- Airport Transfers.